Monday, February 2, 2015

Outside Frozy, Inside Cozy




This morning we awoke to new snow and temps below zero.  A cow decided to have her calf in the pasture, and so the boys and I quickly bundled up to help my husband bring the cow and calf home to a warmer bed.










  
Frosted Mini Wheat for the cows!




I decided that since I was already bundled up and outside, I would experiment with my camera.  After I couldn't feel my nose any longer, I headed inside.




20 of these snowflakes will make a border around
the Elsa and Ana panel.

I spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon working on machine appliqueing snowflakes for a friend.  She had 20 snowflake blocks to do, so I agreed to help her out and brought nine of them home with me.  Some little girl is going to love the "Frozen" blanket she is making.

No comments:

Post a Comment