Thursday, March 24, 2016

Outside Frozy inside Cozy




The weather men hit the nail on the head with this winter storm.  We woke to snow and ice.  I felt bad for the farmer.  Bundling up at five o'clock in the morning to make sure the milk man could get his truck in and out of the driveway.  Took him awhile to warm up when he came back in.


On a positive note, since school was cancelled I was able to spend time at the sewing machine.  I now have all my star parts made for the Smith Mountain Morning quilt.  I am happy with the progress I am making on the units and how easily they go together.


Star parts to make......
..... this beauty!
Stay safe and warm!

2 comments:

  1. I'll say frozen outside. Glad you are staying inside safe and cozy, and spending time quilting. Spring will come your way soon.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robins hopping around outside my window are wondering why they arrived back in Michigan so soon!

    ReplyDelete