Thursday, March 31, 2016

Show and Tell



Show and Tell at my monthly guild meeting is always a treat for the eyes.  The ladies are so talented!  I look forward to seeing what everyone has been working on during the month.  The quilt to the right was made by shop owner, Evelyn Griffore.  She owns Bayview Calico Quilt Shop in Au Gres, MI.  This quilt reminds me that spring is coming!









Jean shared her rooster table runner.  I warned her that I might have to distract her and smuggle this beauty home!  It would be right at home here on the farm.  She made this for a friend of hers.  That's one lucky friend!









This pretty baby Irish Chain baby quilt was made by Dee.  What a great pattern for fussy cutting fabric to put in the center squares.








We ended our monthly meeting with a birthday party!  Nothing is better than sharing food, fabric, and friendly chatter among friends.

Evelyn is someone I am privileged to call a friend.  She is one of the women I greatly admire for her love of life and gentle spirit.  If I grow up to be even a little like her, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment