Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer and 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

A whole month has come and gone since I last posted anything!  Time is flying by, but I am also having the time of my life!  What have I been doing over this past month?  The following pictures give a little taste of what's been going on around here.

This garden will feed my family all winter!
Our ladies going out to the pasture after milking.
One of my favorite smells - fresh haybales.
I have been spending a lot of time outside, gardening and being the farmer's right-hand-woman.  I am loving every minute of it.  It's not all work, I am indulging in some summer reading in the hammock as well.






I haven't spent as much time sewing, but as Ecclesiastes tell us, "to everything there is a season".


Speaking of seasons, my favorite season is Christmas, and when I read that Sarah, from Confessions of a Fabric Addict was hosting "12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, I was beyond excited.  She is also holding a quilt along and so I quickly looked through my stash of Christmas fabric so I could join in.  Today we received the instructions for cutting our fabric.  It's not to late for you to join in.  Head on over and check out the other bloggers who are joining in the blog hop for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.
I have my pieces cut and ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment